Monday, February 16, 2009

Starbucks Chocolate

After the last two posts anyone reading this blog must think that I'm a snob when it comes to chocolate. Well I am, but I can also be pleasantly surprised by things. Starbuck's chocolate happens to be one of them.

I tried their coffee and chocolate bar. They sell them right at the front where you pay, and I figured why not? It was just three bites worth of chocolate, but the chocolate was very good. It had a subtle berry flavor at first. It took a little while for the full flavor of the dark chocolate and coffee beans to come through, but when it did the flavor was warm and lasted for a very long time. My only small problem with the chocolate was that I wished it could have been a little thinner. I found the chocolate a bit hard to bite into at first but very much worth it.

I can actually now say that Starbucks has good quality chocolate. I was a little worried at first, but I definitely think I will be buying from them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment