Thursday, December 5, 2013

On the fifth day: caramels




Today I had the sunshine caramel with honey and bee pollen and enjoyed it very much!  I'm a sucker for good caramels and this ranks up there with the best, but I have to admit I have a hard time telling the difference between the different styles of caramel that Vosges offers.  Don’t get me wrong, they’re all delicious.  The caramel is always just the right thickness, smooth but not hard to bite into and not too soft that it oozes out of the chocolate.  And some of the caramels have different nuts or flavors on top, but the caramel itself is usually the same.  

I'm looking forward to more of the caramels to come.  (And I'm actually starting to like that there is a big list of all the chocolates to refer back to, I stand corrected :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment