I found some microwavable fondue at the store the other day and thought it might be fun to give it a try. I bought the Guylian variety because it looked a little more high class. You put it in the microwave and voila! you get to dip things in it!
As far as chocolate goes, it was pretty good. Though I think my microwave over-nuked the chocolate which made it a little like burning, but so far so good.
The only problem came when I tried to reheat what I put in the fridge the next day. The chocolate started to boil (because I put it in too long) and the smell spread all over the apartment. I have to remind myself that chocolate is very temperamental, and doesn't like to be burnt. ^_^