Thursday, January 2, 2014

The end of an (advent calendar) the end of an era


Happy New Year Chocolate Lovers!

The advent calendar ended with a chocolate gnome and my chocolate adventures in New York have come to a bittersweet end.  My blog is called Adventures of A Chocolate lover in New York.  And now I’ve moved to LA.  So I wonder if it’s time to pack up this blog.  New York was good to me especially when it came to having access to a variety of amazing chocolatiers and chocolate shops.  New York City was home to some of the best chocolate the world has to offer, and I feel like it is a city that is particularly friendly to chocolate lovers. 

All that being said, I love chocolate anywhere and one of my favorite chocolate stores is Cacao in Portland Oregon.  So this is just to say that this isn’t goodbye forever.  Chocolate speaks to people all over the world and this is just the beginning of some new adventures! Now it’s time to enjoy chocolate in Los Angeles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment